Winter Sleeping Bag for a Stroller, Gondola, or Sledge XL
- external dimensions: 120 x 50 cm (+/- 2cm)
- fits all 3-point and 5-point belts that can be unbuckled and adjusted
- for children aged 24 – 36 months
- material outside: 100% polyester waterproof fabric
- filling: light and warm hypoallergenic polyester, 200 grams
- material inside: Minky Plush Velvet 100% polyester
- all fabrics are Oeko tex standard 100 certified
Our sleeping bag has been designed for the maximum comfort and safety of little ones. Perfect for the autumn and winter period – warm, fluffy, soft, it will protect the child from cold, wind, snow, and rain. The optimal thickness and fluffiness as well as the use of high-quality materials are, in addition to a beautiful and stylish look, a big advantage of our sleeping bag. Properly made recesses for the belts allow for attachment in most strollers, gondolas, baby carriers, and sleds, thanks to which it is versatile and universal.
- Hand-quilted impregnated water-resistant outer material
- Soft, hugging sleeping bag
- Fits all 3-point and 5-point belts that can be unbuckled and adjusted
- The sleeping bag is equipped with two zippers so that you can fold up a part of the quilt or detach it completely, depending on weather conditions
- Elegant leather label with Jukki logo
Why our sleeping bag?
- Large hood
- Warm, soft, waterproof, and windproof
- Double zipper that allows you to adjust the fastening of the sleeping bag
- Universal mounting holes for safety belts
- The inside of the sleeping bag made of fluffy and warm Minky Plush Velvet fabric
- The shape of the sleeping bag ensures comfort and freedom of movement for the child
- High resistance to mechanical damage, abrasion, and stretching
The washing instructions can be found on the label.
- remove stains and dirt with a soft sponge and a solution of water and soap, or mild cleaning agents
- machine washable on a delicate cycle at 30 degrees,
- spin at low speed,
- do not use bleach,
- do not tumble dry,
- iron up to 110 degrees
All materials used in the production are safe for the child. Polar Minky, outer fabric, polyester, threads, and labels have the OEKO-TEX 100 class I certificate.
Please note that the colours of the items in the photos may differ slightly from those in reality, depending on the available equipment, especially the settings of the monitor and graphics card.