The contrast book from the SENSORY TOYS collection has interactive elements that will occupy your child for a long time. It supports the development of the toddler from the first days. It stimulates the eyesight, thanks to red and black – the first colors that newborns see.
The book perfectly stimulates the development of visual, auditory and motor coordination of the child. The toy is ideal for learning to grasp and discover interesting new sounds. A funny bee with Velcro, allows you to train the detachment and attachment of elements by the toddler. It has a teether, squeak, rattle and rustling elements and numerous ribbons. A hidden mirror is an additionall attraction – every child likes to look around and observe the world. Practical hooks allow you to attach the toy to a pram or cot, or create a set with Canpol babies’ sensory mat. The book is soft and nice to the touch. Designed for children aged 0m+ .
- Suggested age 0m+
- Hand wash only
- BPA free
- Stimulates the eyesight – with red and black – the first colors that newborns see.
- Trains motor and manual skills – thanks to the easy-to-grip components.
- Stimulates the sense of hearing – through rustling elements, squeakers and rattles.
- Various parts that make sounds and different textures of materials will keep your child interested for a long time.
- The funny bee allow to train the detachment and attachment of elements.
- Mirror made of safe material – encourages children to play – babies like to look in mirrors and observe the world.
- Convenient hooks will allow to use of the mirror in a crib, on a floor and on an educational mat.
- Make a set with the sensory mat