The soft ball allows the baby to discover many sensory features – rustling, squeaking, colorful labels and a variety of textures that are interesting to baby as he explores the world.
- The sensory ball from Canpol babies is ideal for rolling, catching and throwing, encouraging agility and coordination.
- Inside the ball is hidden a rattle, which makes soft sounds while playing and encourages baby to crawl.
- The sensory ball from Canpol babies is lightweight and has a comfortable grip adapted to baby’s small hands, ideal for squeezing, bending and biting.
- The Sloth face on the ribbon looks open-eyed on one side and asleep on the other, which helps to spot the differences, and makes an interesting sound when pressed.
- The labels and design make it easy to grab or hang up.
The sensory ball for babies is perfect for sensory play to stimulate the development of auditory-motor coordination and practice visual, tactile and motor perception in the child.