Canpol baby’s EasyNatural electric nasal aspirator cleans your little one’s nose in seconds and allows them to breathe freely.
- Canpol baby’s EasyNatural electric aspirator can be used wirelessly – you don’t need a vacuum cleaner, so it’s safer for your baby.
- The rechargeable battery is charged via a USB cable, so you can also charge it via a power bank as an extra safety measure when you are away from home. The silent mode also allows you to use it while your child sleeps.
- It will be delivered with 2 interchangeable silicone tips to suit your little one’s age and needs with a narrow tip for use with small babies or liquid secretions and a wider one for larger holes or for use with thick secretions.
- The soft and safe silicone from which the tips are made protects the nasal mucosa and prevents it from being damaged during baby’s sudden movements.
- The aspirator is easy to keep clean – the secretion cup can be removed and washed, and the silicone tips can be sterilized.
- A special brush is also included for thorough cleaning of the tubes.
- Canpol baby’s EasyNatural electric nasal aspirator is ideal for quick, effective and hygienic removal of nasal secretions and is recommended for babies from the earliest stages of life.
After each use, wash all parts of the head in warm water with a mild detergent, then rinse and dry thoroughly. For better results, use the brush provided. You can boil the silicone parts.
Note: After each use, disassemble and clean all parts of the head. The housing of the device is not waterproof. Never immerse it in water. Wipe with a cloth.
How to use:
Before use, check that the head and entire aspirator are properly assembled. Turn off the unit immediately if a malfunction occurs during use. Read the operating instructions carefully before first use.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Do not use or store near heat sources, hot surfaces, in high humidity or in dusty areas. Check the device and the accessories attached to it regularly.
- Avoid prolonged use.
- Check the device for damage before each use. Never insert the aspirator into the nose too deeply.
Select one of the three power levels by pressing the suction button. Check the suction power level on the indicator: low – 1 light, medium – 2 lights, high – 3 lights. Adjust the suction power to your needs.
Lay your baby on his back or try to hold his head while using the device.
- Do not insert the aspirator too deeply into the nose. Never use to clean ears, mouth or eyes.
- Baby-friendly and practical for parents – makes it easier to care for your baby when he or she has a cold.
- Quickly and effectively removes secretions from baby’s nose.
- Silent mode – allows you to use the device even when baby is sleeping.
- 3 levels of suction – low, medium and high so you can adjust to the density of secretions.
- 2 interchangeable tips – a longer and shorter tip to better match the aspirator to your baby’s nose.
- Soft silicone – the nasal tips, made of safe and flexible silicone, do not irritate the delicate mucous membranes.
- Hygienic – parts easy to clean.
- Convenient charging and wireless use – charging via USB cable or power bank.
- Safe for children from the first moments of life.