- Children love to be cuddled and carried, especially those youngest ones, toddlers and new-borns. Our baby nest, made from soft materials, cuddles your baby and makes it feel comfortable and warm, and while giving the impression of space limitation, the child feels safe as in the mother’s womb.
- We dedicate this set to babies from birth to 9-10 months (internal length of the mattress is 70 cm), but just undoing the string can extend the nest and give more space, up to 80 cm. Thus, the nest can be used longer.
- A comfortable mattress is sewn from high-quality cotton and soft Minky fleece. The mattress centre is filled with an antiallergic silicone nonwoven with a weight of 80g / m2. It is light and airy, which significantly improves the comfort of use. The mattress provides additional convenience in use and in the case of you need to wash it, it is much easier to clean just the mattress than to wash the entire nest.
- In the first weeks of the baby’s life, we recommend tightening the nest so that it wraps around the child. In the following weeks, the nest can be relaxed and individually adapted to the needs of your Little One. The cotton cord ensures the regulation of the size of the nest, and the use of two designs and the possibility of their inversion provides visual stimulation for the baby and makes the bed an interesting object to observe. Our nest grows with its owner!
- The nest also serves ideally for older babies, becoming the perfect space for playing, lying on the tummy, as well as for the first exercises – lifting the head or the rattles in baby’s range. Undoing the strings allows the use of a nest as a changing table.
5-piece set includes:
- double-sided baby nest, measuring on the outside 55 x 100 cm, sleeping area measuring 30 x 70 cm, with nest’s brim 14 c
- double-sided “Teddy Bear” pillow, 24 x 29 cm
- double-sided pillow 25 x 30 cm
- double-sided blanket 55 x 75 cm
- double-sided mattress 30 x 70 cm
This nest can be used in many ways:
- In the cot – the cocoon provides protection against the hard rungs of the cot and the high edges of the cocoon make it easier to lay the child on the side, which is very important, e.g. when the toddler falls,
- On the carpet – a soft cocoon will serve as a deckchair when we want our child to be everywhere with us,
- On the sofa – the cocoon protects against rolling away, of course, provided that the child does not move and sits down on its own;
- During trips – the soft cocoon can be easily rolled up and packed into the car, it will be useful during longer visits with family and friends,
- In a stroller – the cocoon can be an additional mattress, envelops the baby and absorbs shocks during walks,
- Instead of tight wraps – in the cocoon, the baby can freely arrange the legs, which is very important for the proper development of the hip joints (especially when recommending “wide diapers”).
More information about Jukki’s baby nests:
- Made from soft materials, cuddles your baby and makes it feel warm and comfortable.
- Non-allergenic, 100% cotton, double-sided – only the best for your baby.
- Non-allergenic filling – mattress, cuddly nest, pillow and blanket are filled with 100% anti-allergenic silicone fleece, so prevents skin irritation ideally and maintains its shape even after cleaning.
- Jukki products come from Poland. They are made from materials of European origin and are sewn by hand – from love to the Little Ones.
For safety reasons, the product should only be used under adult supervision. Never leave your child unattended. The cocoon does not protect against falling and is not recommended for an overnight rest.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Gentle or delicate cycle and maximum spin speed – 800 RPM
- Iron only cotton fabric at low temperature (not exceeding 110°C) without steam
- Use mild detergents
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry