The cotton gondola set from Jukki is a very practical solution for the gondola phase of the stroller.
It gives a sense of security, it helps to keep the stroller clean and creates a warm place protected from the wind for a comfortable sleep while walking in all weather situations.
Moreover, it is a very easy way to change the look of the baby stroller and make its use more pleasant.
The set includes:
- gondola insert
- fitted sheet 40×80 for a baby carriage mattress with a size of (+/-) 35×75 cm
Dimensions of the protector:
- length of one side: about 110 cm, height 30 cm.
Protector fits gondolas 75 cm to 100 cm long
Dimensions of fitted sheet:
- 80 x 40 cm
Benefits of the set:
- the shape of the protector is designed to fit easily and intuitively into the stroller,
- protects the baby stroller fabric cover from dirt,
- protects the stroller fabric from dirt and prevents direct contact between the plastic upholstery and your baby’s sensitive skin,
- the protector is easy to insert and remove thanks to the sewn-in Velcro straps and the semi-circular cut-out on the frame,
- velcro and a drawstring with elastic can be used to adjust the length and attach the protector to the nacelle of the stroller and hold it firmly in place,
- the set is suitable for all seasons,
- thanks to a large choice of patterns, you can adjust the set to any type and color of baby stroller,
- the materials and padding used are safe for the child, permeable to water and quick drying, non-irritating to the skin.
The set fits most strollers on the market. However, it may not fit models with a zipper for the gondola.
Keep in mind when you buy the set that the protector rolls outward and therefore needs about 2-3 cm extra to fit properly on the gondola.
Remember that in the Jukki store you can buy diaper sheets, matching bedding sets or blankets with the same pattern to create your own personalized set.
Composition: 100% top quality cotton with OEKO-TEX 100 class I certificate.
Padding of the protector: anti-allergenic non-woven polyester fabric weighing 100 g/m2.
Recommendations for washing and care:
- fully machine washable at 30ºC
- fine wash cycle, max spin – 800 rpm
- iron at a temperature up to 110ºC
- use delicate detergents
- do not use bleach
- do not tumble dry
Jukki products are made in Poland.
Our products are made from materials of European origin and 100% hand sewn – out of love for little ones. Therefore, you can be sure that the workmanship is of the highest level and with attention to detail. The products contain no hard parts, are soft and resilient at the same time and completely safe for babies.
The fabrics we use: cotton and the fillings: siliconized polyester fiber (silicone ball) and polyester wadding are certified with: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
The materials are of the highest quality, anti-allergenic, breathable and non-toxic.
All our products are hand sewn and therefore the sizes given (+/- 3 cm) may vary.
Please note that the colors of the items in the photos may differ slightly from those in reality, depending on the available equipment, especially the settings of the monitor and graphics card.