The anti-sweat insert from Jukki is an innovative solution that provides exceptional comfort and convenience while traveling with your child.
It is designed to provide constant airflow to prevent excessive perspiration during the car ride and provide maximum comfort for the child.
The anti-sweat insert for child seats is universal and fits Group II (15-36 kg) car seats designed for children aged approximately 2-10 years old.
Thanks to 3D knit fabric with ventilated holes on the inside, air can circulate freely, keeping baby’s skin and hair dry and fresh even during a long journey on hot days.
The external cover of the insert is made of high-quality, supple interlock cotton, which is breathable and also suitable for direct contact with even the most sensitive skin (unlike most of the fabrics used for chair pads).
Benefits of the Jukki anti-sweat insert:
- guarantees constant airflow and prevents your child from sweating during the car ride – no wet back or hair – an absolute must have during the summer!
- is anti-allergenic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial,
- additionally protects the chair from dirt,
- easy to clean: it can be removed and washed without problems and thanks to the materials used it dries very quickly,
- due to its universal shape, it fits most car seats on the market,
- the universal shape fits most car seats on the market, the elastic rubber prevents the cover from slipping,
- available in many colors – easy to combine with other accessories from Jukki’s extensive range, such as knitted blankets.
Dimensions (+/- 2cm):
- Total length 96cm, width of headrest 22cm, width of bottom 37cm
- Top: 100% cotton, bottom: 3D mesh fabric – 100% polyester.
Recommendations for washing and care:
- fully machine washable at 30ºC,
- fine wash cycle, spin max 800 rpm,
- do not iron,
- use fine detergents,
- do not use bleach,
- do not tumble dry.
Our products are made from materials of European origin and 100% hand-sewn – out of love for little ones. So you can be sure that the craftsmanship is of the highest quality and with attention to every detail.
Our products contain no hard parts, are soft but resilient and completely safe for babies.
The fabrics we use are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. The materials are of the highest quality, anti-allergenic, breathable and non-toxic.
All our products are hand sewn and therefore dimensions may vary +/- 2 cm.
*Please note that the colors of the items in the photos may vary slightly from those in reality, depending on the available equipment, especially monitor and graphics card settings.