The anti-sweat insert from Jukki is an innovative solution that will provide exceptional comfort and convenience while travelling with your little one.
It is designed for continuous airflow to prevent your baby from sweating too much during the car journey and to provide maximum comfort.
The child seat anti-sweat insert is universal, it fits both the first Group 0+ car seat (0-13kg) for toddlers and the next Group I car seat (9-18kg) for older children.
Thanks to the inner 3D knitted interlayer, which consists of ventilated holes, air can circulate freely, keeping your baby’s skin and hair dry and fresh, even during a long journey on hot days.
The outer layer of the insert is made of high-quality, supple interlock cotton, which is breathable and also suitable for direct contact with even the most sensitive skin (unlike most fabrics used for baby seat covers).
Benefits of Jukki’s anti-sweat insert:
- guarantees constant airflow and prevents your child from sweating during car trips – no wet backs or hair – an absolute must have in summer!
- is anti-allergenic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial,
- protects the seat from dirt,
- it is easy to clean: it can be removed and washed without any problems and dries very quickly thanks to the material used,
- thanks to its universal shape, it fits most car seats on the market,
- thanks to its universal shape it fits most car seats on the market, the elastic rubber prevents the cover from slipping,
- available in many colours – you can easily combine it with other accessories from Jukki’s extensive range, such as knitted blankets.
- Total length 88cm, width head end 28cm, width bottom 29cm,
- Top: 100% cotton, bottom: 3D net – 100% polyester.
Recommendations for washing and care:
- machine washable at 30ºC,
- fine wash cycle, spin max 800 rpm,
- do not iron,
- use fine detergents,
- do not use bleach,
- do not tumble dry.
Our products are made from materials of European origin and 100% hand-sewn – out of love for little ones. So you can be sure that the workmanship is of the highest quality and with attention to detail.
The products contain no hard parts, are soft and resilient at the same time and completely safe for babies.
The fabrics we use are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. The materials are of the highest quality, anti-allergenic, breathable and non-toxic.
All our products are hand-sewn and therefore dimensions may vary +/- 2 cm.
*Please note that the colours of the products in the photos may vary slightly from those in reality, depending on the available equipment, especially the settings of your monitor and graphics card.