The silicone collector by “akuku” helps breastfeeding mums to collect the milk leaking from the other breast during feeding
When the breasts are full of milk it can also be used as a pump.
When you gently squeeze the bottom of the collector and place the funnel against the breast, it sucks against the body and collects the food into the reservoir. A groove on the funnel makes it easy to pour into a pouch to freeze food if needed.
- Ideal for use at home, in hospital, travelling or at work
- The lid helps to maintain hygiene and prevents spillage
- collects milk from the other breast during feeding or when using a breast pump
- ergonomic shape
- small size
- simple to use
- easy to clean,
- capacity 100 ml
- made of 100% silicone
- contains no bisphenol A – BPA Free
Instructions for use in a few simple steps:
- Sterilize the breast pump before first use
- Gently squeeze the bottom of the breast pump and hold the open part against your breast. The vacuum created will adhere to your body.
- Start collecting your milk.
- If necessary, squeeze the bottom of the breast pump again to increase the flow of milk.
- Pour in milk to store or give it to your baby immediately.
- Wash and dry after each use.
Good – You will get the best results by squeezing the bottom part of the breast pump
Bad – Squeezing the middle part will distort the upper, open part.
- silicone collector
- protective cap