The breast compresses with cherry pits is a product made for the well-being of women during breastfeeding. Made of 100% ecological and safe materials. The compresses can be used cold or hot, depending on your needs.
It helps unclog blocked milk ducts and provides relief from breast infections and swollen, overfilled breasts. They should be used just before feeding to facilitate milk flow. They can also be used before or during pumping to reduce pumping time by stimulating faster milk flow.
- microwave: place the pad (1 piece) without cover on the plate of the microwave oven. Adjust the time according to the power of the microwave (1200 W – 20 seconds);
- oven: place the pad (1 piece) without cover in a clean heatproof dish in the center of the oven and heat for about 5 minutes at 130 degrees;
- radiator: place the pad on a clean warm radiator and leave it on until the desired temperature is reached.
Relieves breasts that are painful and swollen due to overcrowding or breast infection.
Preparation: the pad should be placed in the freezer for at least 2 hours (without a lid, in an airtight container or ziplock bag to prevent it from getting wet and absorbing moisture). Before applying the compress to the breast, place it in the covers.
- Product for external use only – do not use for purposes other than those listed above.
- Apply for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Cover can be hand or machine washed at up to 40 degrees.
- Never wash the insert with the wicks.
- Never heat the insert with the cover.
- Do not use with children.
- Product is not a toy – contains small parts that can be swallowed by a child.
- The akuku® compresses should not be heated longer than recommended by the manufacturer.
- Heating contrary to the instructions may damage them.
- Always check the temperature of the compresses before applying them.
- Heating too long or applying too long can cause damage.
- Do not use on sensitive skin or open wounds.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Do not fall asleep with the compresses.
- In case of severe, persistent pain, contact your doctor.
- Check the product for damage before each use.
- Replace the pad with a new one if it becomes worn/soiled.
- Keep this manual as information.