Multifunctional “boomerang” pregnancy pillow by Jukki:
- Length: 190 cm
- Width: 37 cm
- Height: 24 cm
- Weight approx .: 1.2 kg
- Outer cover: 100% cotton
- Inner cover: 100% medical cotton
- Filling: antiallergic silicone down
ONE CUSHION – MANY APPLICATIONS
- Multifunctional “boomerang” pregnancy pillow by Jukki is a great solution during pregnancy and while feeding a baby. And when your baby grows this pillow will help you with sit-up exercises. For slightly older children, the pillow will be useful for relaxation and play, and if properly placed on the edge of the bed will help to prevent from falling out of it.
- Jukki pregnancy pillow helps you find the optimal sleeping position, it also provides comfortable support while resting or breastfeeding. Our pillow is made of the highest quality materials: 100% cotton and medical cotton, and the filling of certified silicone down ensures fluffiness, softness and comfort as well as air circulation inside the pillow. Remember that the pillow should not be too hard or too soft. The feeding pillow is to ensure stability to such an extent that the baby does not collapse, but at the same time is comfortable.
- Often, pregnant women experience ailments such as back pain or swelling of the legs, and in the last months of pregnancy, the abdomen becomes larger and larger and makes it difficult to lie down comfortably during sleep or rest, while the position on the back may cause abnormal blood flow to the child’s body. In addition, there are sleepless nights caused by a bad mood. In such a situation, relief may be brought by a specially profiled Jukki pregnancy pillow, which reliably stabilizes the lateral position of the future mother’s body. Both at night and during the day rest, it can be placed in front of or behind you. It relieves the spine by supporting the lumbar section, so you can sleep comfortably.
- A good night’s sleep is the most important part of a pregnant woman’s day. Thanks to a good night’s sleep you can be joyful and rested in the morning. The multifunctional Jukki pregnancy pillow helps fight insomnia. It also helps to prevent many common ailments that accompany pregnancy, such as back pain, neck pain or swelling in the legs and arms. The shape of the boomerang is designed to support the head and regulate blood flow in the legs, while its middle part supports the belly.
- The multifunctional “boomerang” pregnancy pillow is also an invaluable aid in breastfeeding and bottle-feeding babies. The pillow enables easy feeding, thanks to which it significantly relieves the area of hands, shoulders, neck and back. The special filling allows mother and baby to remain in a stable and comfortable position during feeding, regardless of whether the baby is fed in a sitting or lying position. It can be placed under the back and as a support for the arm while ensuring comfortable positioning of the child on the mother’s lap.
- Jukki “boomerang” pregnancy pillow is very easy to keep clean thanks to a removable cover that is closed with a zipper. The cover and the entire pillow can be washed in the washing machine, thanks to which the pillow can always be hygienically clean and fragrant. You can always buy another or additional cover for your pillow.
APPLICATION and ADVANTAGES:
- helps the future mother during sleep or rest, it can be used as a back support or for swollen legs,
- helpful when feeding the baby in various positions,
- it will work as a support for sitting babies,
- for older children it will be used to play or as protection against falling out of the bed without a railing,
- the ergonomic shape of the pillow – provides comfort to mother and child during use,
- perfect dimensions 190 x 37 cm – allow for comfortable use of the product even for future tall mums,
- easy to keep clean, the material and filling do not lose their properties despite repeated washing,
- pleasant to the touch cover made of 100% natural and breathable cotton,
- the inner material is 100% medical cotton, which is highly durable and breathable,
- the pillow is filled with flexible silicone down – the pillow is soft but does not collapse,
- high-quality workmanship and attractive appearance,
- all materials used in production are certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100,
We sew the Jukki pregnancy pillow 100% by hand. Thanks to this, you can be sure that their execution is at the highest level, with attention to every detail and the utmost care. Pillows do not contain hard elements, they are soft and springy at the same time, and completely safe for mothers and babies.
Jukki pregnancy pillow can be combined with other Jukki products – baby cocoons, soft Minky blankets, decorative pillows, baskets for toys – so that your child’s space is harmonious and creates a coherent whole.
Jukki’s products are made of materials of European origin and sewn by hand – for the love of babies.
INFORMATION on the composition and materials used:
- Outer cover: 100% cotton, the cover is closed with a zipper.
- Inner cover: 100% medical cotton – it is a special fabric that is characterized by very good breathability of the material and its airiness and neutrality for the skin with high comfort of use. It guarantees high temperature resistance and the possibility of multiple washing without fear of damaging the fabric. As a result, products made of it can be disinfected and cleaned in an appropriate manner.
- Filling: antiallergic, breathable silicone down that gives elasticity and does not change its structure during repeated washing and use. It is a special certified fiber – ECO FILLBALL, i.e. thin soft fibers formed into small balls, with additional air channels. Thanks to the special production technology, these balls are fluffy and elastic, and at the same time they are soft and delicate like down, ensuring adequate air circulation.
- We used the highest quality cotton to make our pillows. Used by fabrics and the antiallergic silicone ball used to fill the pregnancy pillow are safe for children and have a certificate: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- machine wash at 30 ° C
- program for delicate fabrics
- spinning – max 800 rpm
- iron cotton fabric at temperatures up to 110 ° C
- use mild detergents
- do not use bleach
- do not tumble dry