JUKKI baby sleeping bag in stretch tricot fabric.
- Total length: 72 cm
- Width under the arms: 30 cm
- Width at the bottom of the sleeping bag: 40 cm
- No filling
- Suitable for age group: 3-9 months
- Composition: 100% cotton
A restful sleep is an important aspect of your little baby’s daily life. Make sure it is as comfortable as possible.
The new Jukki sleeping bag is the perfect option for warm spring and summer days – The stretchy, breathable fabric makes it ideal for restful sleep at home as well as on walks, without the risk of overheating.
Benefits of the Jukki sleeping bags:
- Our sleeping bag is a modern, well-thought-out alternative to a traditional blanket or quilt, and offers your baby a restful, safe sleep – you don’t have to worry about your sleeping bag pulling over the baby’s face.
- The product is made of a pleasant-feeling, high-quality Interlock knit – perfect for the spring and summer season.
- The Jukki sleeping bag also has a special flared shape at the bottom of the product, allowing your baby to move his or her legs freely while they sleep peacefully.
- The practical zip, sewn through the middle of the sleeping bag, is a help for any parent – enabling changing nappies without disturbing sleep.
Recommendations for cleaning and maintenance:
- machine wash at 40ºC,
- max spin – 1200 rpm,
- use mild detergents designed for contact with baby’s delicate skin,
- do not use bleach,
- can be tumble dried.
Jukki products are made in Poland
Our products are made from materials of European origin and 100% hand-sewn – with love for the little ones. So you can be sure that the workmanship is of the highest standard and with attention to detail. The products contain no hard parts, are soft and resilient at the same time as they are completely safe for babies.
The materials used are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. The materials are of the highest quality, anti-allergic, breathable and non-toxic.
All our products are hand-sewn and therefore dimensions may vary by +/- 3 cm.
The colours of the items in the photos may vary slightly from those in reality, depending on the equipment available, especially the settings of your monitor and graphics card.