Simplicity and elegance, i.e. classics in a retro style, characterise the Danish BIBS teats.
- Organic natural rubber S-size soother suitable for Newborns and Babies from the day of birth.
- Rubber is the material of choice for baby soothers today.
- BIBS dummies are strong, soft and flexible, and with the right amount of ventilation the baby feels like sucking on Mum’s breast.
- The shield is moulded in such a way that it does not touch the mouth and chin of the baby, thus preventing redness, pustules, eruptions, bacterial eruptions or more serious skin infections.
- The cover also has holes so your baby can breathe easily when holding the soother in their mouth.
- Each part of the soother has been designed in cooperation with neonatologists, thanks to which we have achieved full anatomical ergonomics appropriate for the given developmental age of the baby.
- Soothers made from organic rubber can be used for children from the first day of life.
Properties of BIBS soothers made of organic rubber
- 100% safe
- 100% organic
- BPA free 0%
- contains no PVC 0%
- phthalate free 0%
- Made in Denmark
Why choose a dummy made from organic hevea rubber?
- Organic hevea rubber is a 100% natural material, and therefore non-toxic and non-allergenic.
- Very few children are allergic to natural hevea rubber, but when using it for the first time, particular attention should be paid to any possible allergic reactions and if any such reactions occur, the soother should be replaced by a soother made of medical silicone.
- The product is made from natural organic rubber sourced from Hevea trees.
- The product is natural and does not contain petroleum based toxins such as BPA.
- It complies with the European requirements (EU) No. 321/2011.
- Made in Denmark
- Soother: 100% natural Hevea rubber
- Casing: polypropylene (PP)
- tip diameter: 15 mm
- pistil diameter: 10 mm
- Hevea rubber teat height : 25 to 27 mm
- disc diameter: 45 mm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Before first use, wash the product and then pour boiling water for 5 minutes and then remove and leave to cool.
- Before each use, wash the teat in soapy water and leave to dry.
- This product is not suitable for use in a dishwasher.
- The product is not suitable for sterilisation in the microwave.
- The soother should be replaced within 30 days or less [for soothers that are used a lot] for reasons of safety and hygiene.
FOR YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY AND HEALTH
- This product should only be used under adult supervision.
- Never leave the soother in direct sunlight, direct heat or in a disinfectant solution for longer than the time stated in the product label as this may weaken the soother and in extreme cases damage it.
- Check the condition of the soother before each use by tilting it in every possible direction.
- Discard if there is any sign of damage or weakening of the material.
- Very few children are allergic to natural hevea rubber, but when using a dummy for the first time, pay particular attention to any possible allergic reactions and replace it with one made from medical silicone.