- total length: 70 cm
- length to crotch: 50 cm
- length elastic band: 14 cm
- width under the arms 33 cm
- width at the bottom of the sleeping bag: 40 cm
- material: 100% cotton
- filling: anti-allergenic silicone fleece weighing 150g/m2
- thickness: 2.5 TOG (measurement of thermal transmittance of textile)
- suitable in the age category: 3-12 months
Children love to be cuddled and have a peaceful and undisturbed sleep. Our Jukki sleeping bag will swaddle your little one and make him feel comfortable, warm and safe. It is indispensable for sleeping in the cot or pram.
Features and benefits of our sleeping bags:
- An excellent alternative to a traditional blanket or quilt. Ensures safe sleep for your baby without the risk of pulling the blanket over his face.
- The special shape of the sleeping bag – flared at the bottom – does not restrict baby’s movements during sleep and supports the natural development of the hips.
- The legs are made of delicate and soft cotton elastic, perfect for little explorers learning to crawl or walk.
- Knitted inserts under the arms make the sleeping bag more fitted, flexible and comfortable.
- The lack of sleeves ensures adequate thermoregulation, so the child does not feel too hot or too cold.
- Made of 100% top-quality cotton.
- The inside is filled with anti-allergenic silicone fleece, making it an ideal filling all year round. At the same time, the fleece ensures sufficient airflow and prevents your baby from sweating.
- The thickness is 2.5 TOG – the sleeping bag is for the whole year and provides thermal comfort when sleeping at room temperature (18-21ºC).
- The zip, sewn through the middle of the sleeping bag, allows to change baby’s nappy without disturbing his sleep.
Do not use the sleeping bag if the baby’s head can pass through the neck opening (if the shoulder buttons are fastened). This means the baby is too small to sleep in the sleeping bag. In this case, we recommend using a wrap blanket.
The products of Jukki are of Polish origin.
They are made from materials of European origin and 100% hand-sewn – with love for little ones.
You can be sure that their workmanship is of the highest standard, with attention to detail and the utmost care. The products contain no hard parts, they are soft and flexible and completely safe for babies.
The fabrics we use: cotton and fillings: siliconised polyester fibre are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. The materials are of the highest quality, anti-allergic, breathable and non-toxic
Baby layette from Jukki.
We encourage you to look for other products from your chosen collection. In our shop, we have products for baby and mother, as well as accessories and decorations for the children’s room. You can easily and quickly put together a baby layette or buy the perfect gift for different occasions, such as a baby shower. You can choose products made of 100% cotton or cotton with the addition of the pleasantly tactile Minky material or the elegantly smooth Velvet material.
Recommendations for washing and care:
- fully machine washable at 30ºC
- delicate programme, max spin – 800 rpm
- iron only over cotton fabric at up to 110ºC
- use delicate detergents
- do not use bleach
- do not tumble dry
All our products are hand-sewn and may therefore vary by +/- 2 cm.
*Please note that the colours of the items in the photos may vary slightly from those in reality, depending on the equipment available, especially the settings of your monitor and graphics card.