- total length: 53 cm
- width at widest point: 32 cm
- material: 100% cotton interlock
- no filling
- suitable for children from the first day
The Jukki tricot swaddle wrap is one of the essential items for baby’s essentials. It wraps the baby and keeps it warm and safe. Indispensable from the first days of life, it will ensure that baby feels comfortable and safe.
It helps reduce sudden reflex waking and prevents children from uncontrollably disengaging, while the design also allows natural movement of the child’s hips and legs.
Thanks to this material, the baby will feel like he is in mummy’s tummy, his arms are close to her body, but his legs remain free. The soft material provides comfort. It will be comfortable for baby.
Benefits of the Jukki newborn swaddle wrap:
- Wraps babies without being tight or overheating.
- Increases sense of security.
- The baby can easily flex his legs and find the most comfortable position for himself.
- The swaddle wrap soothes and reduces symptoms of intestinal cramps.
The product is made of pleasant-to-feel high-quality Interlock cotton and finished with piping.
All our fabrics used for sewing have the necessary safety certificates:
Recommendations for washing and care:
- machine washable at 40ºC,
- max spin – 1200 rpm,
- use mild detergents suitable for contact with baby’s delicate skin,
- do not use bleach,
- can be tumble dried.
The Jukki swaddle wraps are 100% hand-sewn. Therefore, you can be sure that the workmanship is of the highest quality, with attention to detail and the utmost care, and that they are completely safe for babies.
Please note that the colours of the items in the photos may differ slightly from those in reality, depending on the available equipment, especially monitor and graphics card settings.