Jukki muslin reusable nappies:
- dimensions: 70 x 80 cm
- premium muslin fabric
- composition: 100% Cotton
- quality class: first
- with a Safety Certificate
JUKKI muslin nappies are very soft and are an indispensable element of the layette – irreplaceable both in the newborn and baby period. The fabric is a made of 100% cotton, characterized by extraordinary lightness and breathability. Diapers made of this material can be used from the first days of life.
- Ensure adequate air circulation.
- High quality and attractive appearance.
- All materials used for production are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
How you can use our nappies?
- to cover,
- for wiping the delicate skin of babies,
- for sun protection,
- as a comfortable and snug-fitting baby cover
- cover or airy mosquito net for trolley
- delicate ground during children’s games
- first aid in wiping your mouth
- discreet cover during feeding