Jukki reusable nappies:
- dimensions: 70 x 80 cm
- composition: 100% Cotton
- quality class: first
- with a Safety Certificate
JUKKI nappies are very soft and are an indispensable element of the layette – irreplaceable both in the newborn and baby period. The fabric is a two-layer tetra made of 100% cotton, characterized by extraordinary lightness and breathability. Diapers made of this material can be used from the first days of life. Diapers made of this material can be used from the first days of life.
- Ensure adequate air circulation.
- High quality and attractive appearance.
- All materials used for production are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
How you can use our nappies?
- to cover,
- for wiping the delicate skin of babies,
- for sun protection,
- as a comfortable and snug-fitting baby cover
- cover or airy mosquito net for trolley
- delicate ground during children’s games
- first aid in wiping your mouth
- discreet cover during feeding