Children’s cotton scarf made of soft ribbed knitted cotton fabric.
- The children’s scarf is stretchy, but also fits nicely while wearing and provides excellent protection from the cold.
- Perfect during the interim period: both spring and fall.
- Produced from high-quality cotton, certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, making the JUKKI scarf not only pleasant to the touch, but also completely safe for sensitive or allergic skin.
The children’s scarf makes a perfect set when paired with a cotton hat.
Composition: 100% cotton
Size: one size
Recommendations for washing and maintenance:
- we recommend hand or machine washing – hand wash cycle
- centrifuging max – 400 t/min
- do not bleach
- do not iron
- do not dry clean – this may damage the delicate cotton fibers
- dry flat
The children’s scarves are 100% produced in Poland, with the utmost care, from certified Italian yarn, which undergoes exceptional selection.