The unique silicone tube with weight follows the liquid, so your toddler drinks his favorite beverage to the last drop, no matter what angle he tilts the cup. A special membrane in the tube of the cup prevents spills and ensures that the liquid enters the tube only when drinking. Made of exceptionally soft silicone – gentle on baby’s sensitive gums. Suitable for pink, blue and gray water bottles. Suitable for children 6 months and older.
- Unique weighted tube – follows the drink, allowing the drink to be drunk to the last drop.
- Drip-free tube – special membrane prevents the drink from spilling.
- Silicone, extra soft – gentle for baby’s sensitive gums.
- Matches cups from the BONJOUR PARIS Pink, Blue and Grey collection.
- How to use:
- Keep the product clean. Before the first use, take the product apart, clean it and put the parts in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Before each subsequent use, wash all parts thoroughly with clean water and mild detergent, including the parts that may not be visible but where food has passed through, to remove all food residue.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- The product should not be placed in a hot oven or heated on a gas or electric stove.
- Hard water, fruit juices or tea may leave sediment or discoloration on the tube, which does not change its properties.
- Thick liquids (e.g., suspensions containing fruit particles) may clog the tube.
- Check the product before each use. The straw is not suitable for children under 6 months of age.
The product is not a toy. For hygiene and safety reasons, it is recommended to replace the straw with a new one at most every 3 months.
Do not leave your child unattended while feeding.
WARNING! Continuous and prolonged sucking on liquids can cause tooth decay. Always check the temperature of the food before feeding it. Discard at the first sign of damage or wear. Keep unused parts out of reach of children. Never attach to strings, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child may suffocate.