Our Jukki Baby Nest XXL cocoon is one of the largest available on the market and can be used up to the age of 18 months. When an infant grows up it doesn’t have to part with his favourite baby nest and can use it for a very long time.
A large, two-sided Jukki Baby Nest XXL, Cocoon:
- external dimensions: 120 x 65 cm,
- sleeping surface dimensions: 90 x 40 cm,
- weight about 2 kg
- side thickness 15 cm
- 100% Cotton
We dedicate Jukki Baby Nest / Cocoon to Babies from birth up to 18 months (the inner length of the sleeping surface is up to 90 cm), but you only need to lose the string around the legs to gain more space. Jukki Nest XXL perfectly wraps the baby and limits its space, thanks to this baby feels safe as in mother’s tummy.
Jukki Baby Nest XXL can be used in many ways:
- in the parents’ bed – it provides a safe space for the baby, protects against rolling, crushing or disappearing under the covers (we recommend especially to mothers who sleep with their treasure),
- in the cot – nest provides protection against the hard rungs of the cot, and the high edges of the cocoon make it easier to lay the child on the side, which is very important, e.g. when the toddler falls,
- on the carpet – a soft baby nest will serve as a bumper when we want our child to be everywhere with us,
- on the sofa – the cocoon protects against rolling, of course, provided that the child does not move and sits down on its own,
- during trips – it can be easily rolled up and packed into the car, it will be useful during longer visits with family and friends,
- in a stroller – the nest can be an additional mattress that envelops the baby and absorbs shocks during walks,
- instead of other tight wraps – in the nest baby can freely move the legs, which is very important for the proper development of the hip joints (especially when “wide diapers” are recommended).
In the first weeks of the baby’s life, we recommend squeezing the cocoon so that it wraps as much as possible. In the following weeks, the cocoon can be relaxed and individually adapted to the needs of your baby. Jukki Baby Nest string regulates the size of the cocoon, and the use of two patterns and the possibility of turning them provides visual stimulation of the baby and makes the cot an interesting object for him to observe. Our nest grows with its owner! The nest is also perfect for older babies, becoming an ideal space for playing, lying on the tummy and the first exercises – lifting the head or rattles lying within its reach. Tied-off strings allow the cocoon to be used as a changing table.
Jukki Baby Nest has one of the thickest sides among the cocoons available for sale. The edges are soft, filled with antiallergic elastic silicone ball, so you can easily form it with a string. Whether the cocoon is more compressed or loose – it retains its form, the edges do not “flap”. Jukki products come from Poland. They are made of materials of European origin and sewn by hand – for the love of babies. The cocoon can be completed with other Jukki products – soft Minky blankets, decorative pillows, baskets for toys – so that your toddler’s space is harmonious and creates a coherent whole.
Instructions for use:
- hand wash at 30ºC,
- do not spin
- iron cotton fabric at temperatures up to 110 degrees Celsius,
- use mild detergents,
- do not use bleach,
- do not tumble dry.
We sew 100% handmade Jukki Baby Nests. Thanks to this, you can be sure that their performance is at the highest level, with attention to every detail and the utmost care. Cocoons do not contain hard elements, they are soft and at the same time elastic and completely safe for babies. The antiallergic silicone ball we used to fill the edges of the cocoon and the silicone ovate that we used to fill the mattress are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®