Perfect for autumn and winter as merino wool is a natural material with thermo-active properties.
- Can warm well despite its thin structure.
- Characterized by its unique softness and fluffiness.
- It has hygroscopic properties that help maintain optimal body temperature and hypoallergenic properties, so it does not irritate baby’s delicate skin.
- Merino wool is very soft, gentle on skin and does not scratch.
- The hat makes an ideal set when combined with a merino wool schawl.
Composition: 100% natural merino wool.
- Size S (0-2 year): width 12 cm, height 17,5 cm (+/- 1cm)
- Size M (3-5 year): width 13,5 cm, height 20 cm (+/- 1cm)
Recommendations for washing and maintenance:
- we recommend washing by hand
- use products intended for washing wool (e.g., with added lanolin)
- do not tumble dry
- after washing, the hat should be shaped by hand and dried flat
- do not dry directly on a heat source
- do not iron
It is important to note that merino wool does not need to be washed often. Sometimes it only needs to be aired outside to get it completely fresh again.
Wool has self-cleaning properties.
The hats are 100% produced in Poland, with the utmost care, from certified Italian yarn, which undergoes exceptional selection.